Before you can buy and own a gun in Canada

You need to get yourself a PAL (Possession and Acquisition License), which requires you to first get proper training from an approved source before applying for your license. And that’s a very good thing for you, and everyone else.

Lucky for you, there are plenty of licensed places across Canada that provide safe and responsible training.

In Ontario alone, there are over 35 registered firearms and hunter safety courses available with certified instructors. All other provinces and territories have registered businesses offering firearms safety courses, which we will continue adding to this directory as we discover more.

Check out this Directory of Canadian Firearms Safety Courses for a location near you. 

If we’ve missed anything here, shoot us a line to let us know. Thanks!

Have fun, and shoot responsibly!

Like this? Share it!